User Experience / Visual Designer
We are Pow Interactive, a digital design consultancy. Our mission is to help organizations create change through impactful design. We love to help our clients achieve their business goals and reach new ground through creative professional collaboration.
Our passion is creating exceptional work and for that, we need great people. That’s where you come in. We’re not so concerned with your seniority level as we are with finding the right fit for our particular service offering of user experience and visual design.
We need smart, creative, innovative UX and visual designers who are constructive, productive and respectful. We work hard to keep a low-ego, team-oriented culture. Does that sound like you?
Our designers play a hybrid role, sometimes providing user experience, other times visual design solutions, and occasionally both. If you have more experience in one than the other, don’t sweat it, send us your work anyway.
We work in multidisciplinary product team environments, often directly supporting our clients as extensions of their own teams. Pow designers must be able to collaborate with technologists, business analysts, and product managers along with other designers to create site maps, flows, user interface mockups, data visualization and visual design solutions to spearhead design. The ability to positively receive constructive feedback is a requirement.
- Develop concepts that respond to requirements documentation and/or project goals
- Apply brand guidelines, typography, iconography, photography, color and other visual aspects to design solutions
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create site maps, user flows and wireframes
- Create prototypes
- Provide quality assurance of deliverables
- Present ideas to the client on the team’s behalf
- Support new business development and internal marketing initiatives
- Keep abreast of the latest software tools
- Help to sustain and build client relationships
- BFA in Graphic Arts, User Experience, Interaction Design, or a related field AND/OR a portfolio of relevant work samples demonstrating an equivalent skill level
- Competency with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Demonstrated passion for User Experience, Visual Design or product design and a genuine desire to make the world a better place, through one digital experience at a time.
Please send a resume and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for great people
Dont see what you're looking for?
Send us a message at email@example.com