Lead Product Designer
We are Pow Interactive, a digital design consultancy. Our mission is to help organizations create change through impactful design. We love to help our clients achieve their business goals and reach new ground through creative professional collaboration.
Our passion is creating exceptional work and for that, we need great people. That’s where you come in. We hire smart, creative, innovative product designers who are self-starters that can work independently. We maintain a low-ego, team-oriented culture that focuses on the value of our creative output. Does this sound like you?
For this role, we are seeking candidates with significant expertise in design for online retail. Pow designers will work in squads, often directly supporting our clients as extensions of their own teams. Designers will need to collaborate with engineers, researchers, business analysts, and product managers along with other designers to spearhead or support the creation of impactful user experiences. The ability to positively receive constructive feedback is a requirement.
- Assist in the discovery of insights, opportunities and requirements
- Develop concepts that respond to requirements documentation and/or project goals, utilizing the appropriate deliverables (e.g., site maps, user flows or wireframes)
- Create prototypes and test various hypothesis with users
- Present ideas to the client on the team’s behalf
- Participate in weekly design critiques and squad meetings
- Document your design process and explain decisions made
- Provide quality assurance of deliverables
- Support new business development and internal marketing initiatives
- Keep abreast of the latest software tools
- Help to sustain and build client relationships
- BFA in Graphic Arts, User Experience, Interaction Design, or a related field AND/OR a portfolio of relevant work samples demonstrating an equivalent skill level
- Experience designing for online retail
- Competency with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Demonstrated passion for User Experience, Visual Design or product design and a genuine desire to make the world a better place, through one digital experience at a time.
- Please send a resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com
We are always looking for great people
Dont see what you're looking for?
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org