Visual / Motion Designer
We are Pow Interactive, a digital design consultancy. Our mission is to help organizations create change through impactful design. We love to help our clients achieve their business goals and reach new ground through creative professional collaboration.
Our passion is creating exceptional work and for that, we need great people. That’s where you come in. We appreciate smart, creative, designers who are constructive, productive and respectful. We work hard to keep a low-ego, team-oriented culture. Does that sound like you?
We’re seeking a visual designer who can bring mobile and web-based products and applications to life through exceptional visual design skill sets. Additionally, this role will require the occasional motion graphics and storytelling capabilities.
We work in multidisciplinary product team environments, often directly supporting our clients as extensions of their own teams. Pow designers must be able to collaborate professionally with technologists, business analysts, and product managers along with other user experience designers. The ability to positively receive constructive feedback is a requirement.
For this role, it’s helpful to have experience with Adobe After Effects and/or a willingness and ability to learn this application.
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Develop concepts that respond to requirements documentation and/or project goals
- Apply brand guidelines, typography, iconography, photography, color and other visual aspects consistently to design solutions
- Produce visual storyboards and correlating motion graphics
- Provide quality assurance of deliverables
- Present ideas to the client on the team’s behalf
- Ability to work alongside a team of UX designers, engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle
- Support new business development and internal marketing initiatives
- Keep abreast of the latest software tools
- Help to sustain and build client relationships
- BFA in Graphic Arts, User Experience, Interaction Design, or a related field AND/OR a portfolio of relevant work samples demonstrating an equivalent skill level
- Competency with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Experience with After Effects AND/OR a willingness and ability to learn
- Demonstrated passion for User Experience, Visual Design or product design and a genuine desire to make the world a better place, through one digital experience at a time.
Please send a resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com
We are always looking for great people
Dont see what you're looking for?
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org