We like to work with smart, creative, innovative people…people who are also constructive, productive and respectful. We work hard to keep a low-ego, team-oriented culture. If this sounds like you, and the environment you’ve been looking for, we hope you’ll apply!
The senior designer works with the creative designer, client and team members. This designer collaborates on and/or leads: visual concepts, user interfaces, brand design, quality assurance and spec production.
Senior designers take feedback from the creative director and senior staff as well as provide oversight to junior staff as needed. The senior designer will work directly with clients and facilitates meetings as needed.
- Develop concepts that respond to creative brief requirements and/or project goals
- Apply branding systems, typography, iconography, photography, color and other visual aspects to craft solutions that meet project goals
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create prototypes as needed
- Extend existing brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes required
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Present ideas on the team’s behalf to the client
- Supports new business development and internal marketing initiatives
- Stays aware of the latest software tools required to fulfill job duties
- Help build client relationships
- Provide oversight to junior or other staff as needed
- BFA in Graphic Arts, User Experience, Interaction Design, or a related field AND/OR a portfolio of relevant work samples that demonstrates an equal skill level
- Demonstrated passion for User Experience and Visual Design, and a genuine desire to make the world a better place through intuitive, user-friendly systems
Please send a resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com