We’re Pow Interactive. We are a dynamic, digital agency specializing in web, mobile and emerging technologies. We believe that User Experience is one of the most important aspects of design—from a brand’s visual appeal, to the interaction with their product or service—it has to be exceptional; it has to stand out from the crowd, but it also has to be simple, engaging, and intuitive. User Experience is a delicate balance of form and function, and in the highly sophisticated systems we work in, getting it right can be challenging. That’s why we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering outstanding, brand-defining design solutions to our clients, including several well-known Fortune 500 companies.
We’re looking for someone with fresh, exciting ideas and a strong understanding of smart, functional, user-friendly design. We’re not looking for people to help us keep pace with the status quo; we’re changing the world of user experience, one interaction at a time. We believe in working closely together, and exchanging feedback in a constructive and respectful way. And we work hard to keep a low-ego, team-oriented culture. If this sounds like you, and the environment you’ve been looking for, look no further.
As a Visual Interaction Designer at Pow, you’ll be involved in a variety of different roles and tasks across our diverse client list, including brand design, media and data analytics, problem-solving and design solutions for financial services, and complex application design. We believe that teamwork is not an assembly line, but a cohesive group, so we work—and play—as a team.
In order to fully embrace and excel in your role as VID, you’ll need a proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Additionally, any knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML and CSS, or prototyping techniques like Axure will be a huge advantage, and will definitely come in handy.
• BFA in Graphic Arts, User Experience, Interaction Design, or a related field
• AND/OR a portfolio of relevant work samples that demonstrates an equal skill level
• Demonstrated passion for User Experience and Visual Design, and a genuine desire to make the world a better place through intuitive, user-friendly systems
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Simple IRA with matching contributions
• Paid vacation
• An office furnished with enough food and snacks to feed a small army, and a fully stocked drink fridge
• Pizza Fridays
• Once-a-month Pow nights out (We’ve been known to exceed this quota occasionally, but even in the busiest months we try to get out together at least once!)
Please send a resume and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pow Interactive is seeking an Office Assistant extraordinaire to support our fast-growing digital design firm. The ideal person for the job is a fun, adaptable, and self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and blends well with our design culture.
• Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite application
• Experience in managing multiple administrative tasks in an office environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail
• Early bird! (Hours: 6:30am-10:30am Monday-Friday)
• Must be a dependable team player with a positive attitude!
• Past experience with design ops or office management would be a plus
• Answer the office phone with outstanding front desk and customer service skills
• General office support: order, receive and distribute office supplies; maintain kitchen supplies; order staff lunches; make coffee
• Make domestic flight and hotel arrangements for employee travel
• Maintain the company intranet on Google Sites
• Manage human resources paperwork including staff PTO tracking and expenses; handle communications with external consulting firms
• Plan periodic staff events and outings
• Additional duties as required
• Starting hourly wage: $18/hour
• We feed our employees! Enjoy the stocked office kitchen, pizza Fridays, and regular Pow nights out.
If interested, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.